This week let’s talk about Cascade Objectives methodology, in our approach a 4 steps program to link strategic directions with processes and to build a business process management system.
1. LINK: define and illustrate the business in terms of the process and link to strategic directions;
2. BUILD: build the measurement systems that indicate the relationship between business processes, business results, and strategic objectives;
3. OWN: develop individual and organizational accountability and ownership for process performance;
4. IMPACT: engage the organization’s members in identifying and pursuing improvements that have a bottom-line impact.
– Link strategic goals and processes;
– Process view and ownership;
– Link with improvement actions.
– Goals on process basis rather than personal;
– Qualitative goals missed.
Can Process Mining Help Businesses Become More Efficient?
To improve your business, you need to make faster, more informed...
What’s holding organizations back from using Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is gradually changing the future of human evolution...
Business Excellence Pills: Critical to Quality Tree
“Quality is more than a promise, it’s genuine performance” - Ron...
5S – Workplace management methodology
5S methodology is a useful tool to organize the workplace with...
How can digital enable the transition to a more sustainable world
It is well known that Digital Transformation has the potential to...
Pros and challenges of intelligent document processing
Document proliferation continues to be a great challenge that cannot be...
Business Excellence Pills: Pareto Chart
“Are you struggling in identifying where to focus your effort to...
How do you measure the way digital transformation can create value?
There is no secret that every company is dealing with digital...
Do we need imagination for business?
People may underestimate the power of imagination for business. Imagination is...
Business Excellence Pills: SIPOC
Want to learn more about Business Excellence? Let's start this column named...
Main barriers to achieve organization’s digital objectives
“What are the main barriers to achieve your organization’s digital objectives?” In...