This week let’s talk about Cascade Objectives methodology, in our approach a 4 steps program to link strategic directions with processes and to build a business process management system.
1. LINK: define and illustrate the business in terms of the process and link to strategic directions;
2. BUILD: build the measurement systems that indicate the relationship between business processes, business results, and strategic objectives;
3. OWN: develop individual and organizational accountability and ownership for process performance;
4. IMPACT: engage the organization’s members in identifying and pursuing improvements that have a bottom-line impact.
– Link strategic goals and processes;
– Process view and ownership;
– Link with improvement actions.
– Goals on process basis rather than personal;
– Qualitative goals missed.
3 Strategies for Rolling Out New Tech Within Your Company
You are a manager in a large organization. How do you...
What Sets Breakthrough Strategies Apart
Composing valuable strategies requires seeing the world in new and unique...
7 Strategies to Break Down Silos in Big Meetings
A phenomenon enhanced by the pandemic is the lack of collaboration...
Our journey into strategy execution continues today with another methodology: Hoshin...
Main Methodologies for Strategy Execution
Two weeks ago we went over 5 simple rules to translate...
5 Simple Rules for Strategy Execution
Last week we looked at the main pitfalls in Strategy Execution. Let's...
Pitfalls in Strategy Execution
Last week we highlighted how Strategy Execution is the act of...
Making a Strategy Execution actionable
Last week we gave a definition of Strategy and introduced the meaning of executing a Strategy. While the definition we gave was fairly comprehensive, today we would like to highlight one particular aspect of Strategy Execution: alignment. In fact, implementing a Strategy, in other words...
An introduction to Strategy Execution
If you have followed our Digital Transformation journey, it’s now time...