Our journey into strategy execution continues today with another methodology: Hoshin Kanri.
Hoshin Kanri is, in our opinion, the most comprehensive strategy deployment methodology, as it considers all elements for successful execution: people, breakthrough objectives, and operating performance.
The process is articulated alongside 5 elements:
1. Long-term objectives and direction, expressed through 3-year breakthrough priorities;
2. Shorter-term vision to reach such priorities, represented by annual goals;
3. Practical step on how to reach the established goals, consisting in the creation of improvement projects;
4. Project targets;
5. Resources needed for such process to work effectively.
– Complete and consistent view of all interactions
– Clear personal goals and link with company goal
– Projects, process performance and people monitoring
– Strong commitment needed
– Perceived as complex tool
3 Strategies for Rolling Out New Tech Within Your Company
You are a manager in a large organization. How do you...
What Sets Breakthrough Strategies Apart
Composing valuable strategies requires seeing the world in new and unique...
7 Strategies to Break Down Silos in Big Meetings
A phenomenon enhanced by the pandemic is the lack of collaboration...
This week let’s talk about Cascade Objectives methodology, in our approach...
Main Methodologies for Strategy Execution
Two weeks ago we went over 5 simple rules to translate...
5 Simple Rules for Strategy Execution
Last week we looked at the main pitfalls in Strategy Execution. Let's...
Pitfalls in Strategy Execution
Last week we highlighted how Strategy Execution is the act of...
Making a Strategy Execution actionable
Last week we gave a definition of Strategy and introduced the meaning of executing a Strategy. While the definition we gave was fairly comprehensive, today we would like to highlight one particular aspect of Strategy Execution: alignment. In fact, implementing a Strategy, in other words...
An introduction to Strategy Execution
If you have followed our Digital Transformation journey, it’s now time...