Our journey into strategy execution continues today with another methodology: Hoshin Kanri.
Hoshin Kanri is, in our opinion, the most comprehensive strategy deployment methodology, as it considers all elements for successful execution: people, breakthrough objectives, and operating performance.
The process is articulated alongside 5 elements:
1. Long-term objectives and direction, expressed through 3-year breakthrough priorities;
2. Shorter-term vision to reach such priorities, represented by annual goals;
3. Practical step on how to reach the established goals, consisting in the creation of improvement projects;
4. Project targets;
5. Resources needed for such process to work effectively.
– Complete and consistent view of all interactions
– Clear personal goals and link with company goal
– Projects, process performance and people monitoring
– Strong commitment needed
– Perceived as complex tool
Can Process Mining Help Businesses Become More Efficient?
To improve your business, you need to make faster, more informed...
What’s holding organizations back from using Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is gradually changing the future of human evolution...
Business Excellence Pills: Critical to Quality Tree
“Quality is more than a promise, it’s genuine performance” - Ron...
5S – Workplace management methodology
5S methodology is a useful tool to organize the workplace with...
How can digital enable the transition to a more sustainable world
It is well known that Digital Transformation has the potential to...
Pros and challenges of intelligent document processing
Document proliferation continues to be a great challenge that cannot be...
Business Excellence Pills: Pareto Chart
“Are you struggling in identifying where to focus your effort to...
How do you measure the way digital transformation can create value?
There is no secret that every company is dealing with digital...
Do we need imagination for business?
People may underestimate the power of imagination for business. Imagination is...
Business Excellence Pills: SIPOC
Want to learn more about Business Excellence? Let's start this column named...
Main barriers to achieve organization’s digital objectives
“What are the main barriers to achieve your organization’s digital objectives?” In...