Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course
Objective: to acquire the basic skills and gain the experience required to make use of a state-of-the-art method for business process improvement.
Duration: 12 x 4-hour sessions, for a total of 48 hours, as well as 4 additional hours dedicated to one-to-one coaching sessions on individual projects.
When: from January 15th to March 15th 2021.
Course details: the course is divided into two parts:
- A theoretical part taught by our trainers – consultants with considerable experience both in conducting process improvement projects and in teaching.
- An interactive gaming part which exploits the technology of the Pi-Sims simulation. More specifically, the participants will role-play within a fictitious parcel delivery company. They will be assigned different tasks on the basis of their role. By applying the tools acquired during the training, the participants will be able to improve the company delivery process with significant financial impact.
The course will cover the following:
- Basics: problem definition, business case, customer focus, techniques for visualization, project management, DMAIC.
- Quick-win techniques: Gemba Analysis, Waste Walking, 5S.
- Data-based process analysis: process mapping, measurement system analysis, root cause analysis.
- Data-based process monitoring & validation: process stability, process capability.
- Process improvement: flow and pull, Poka-Yoke, controlling processes, lean metrics.
- Project leadership: risk management, implementation planning, change management.
- Team-based solution finding: techniques for creativity and innovation, solution selection.
- Sustainable implementation: standard work, shopfloor management, Kaizen, PDCA, continuous improvement.
- From project to daily business: statistical process control, roles and responsibilities, project close-out.
- 8 Rounds of Online Pi-Sims Simulation.
For any additional information please contact us.
Main Methodologies for Strategy Execution
Two weeks ago we went over 5 simple rules to translate...
5 Simple Rules for Strategy Execution
Last week we looked at the main pitfalls in Strategy Execution. Let's...
Pitfalls in Strategy Execution
Last week we highlighted how Strategy Execution is the act of...
Making a Strategy Execution actionable
Last week we gave a definition of Strategy and introduced the meaning of executing a Strategy. While the definition we gave was fairly comprehensive, today we would like to highlight one particular aspect of Strategy Execution: alignment. In fact, implementing a Strategy, in other words...
An introduction to Strategy Execution
If you have followed our Digital Transformation journey, it’s now time...
Harnessing the digital transformation of the Covid era
Last week we talked about the potential risks of a digital...
How to mitigate the risks?
Last week we talked about the potential risks arising during a...
Digital Transformation: the main risks
In our last episode, we “zoomed-in” in the value of having...
Successful partnership: how?
Last week we provided you with all the reasons why having...
The importance of the right partner
Last week we left off with the three practical steps companies...