Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course
Objective: to acquire the basic skills and gain the experience required to make use of a state-of-the-art method for business process improvement.
Duration: 12 x 4-hour sessions, for a total of 48 hours, as well as 4 additional hours dedicated to one-to-one coaching sessions on individual projects.
When: from January 15th to March 15th 2021.
Course details: the course is divided into two parts:
- A theoretical part taught by our trainers – consultants with considerable experience both in conducting process improvement projects and in teaching.
- An interactive gaming part which exploits the technology of the Pi-Sims simulation. More specifically, the participants will role-play within a fictitious parcel delivery company. They will be assigned different tasks on the basis of their role. By applying the tools acquired during the training, the participants will be able to improve the company delivery process with significant financial impact.
The course will cover the following:
- Basics: problem definition, business case, customer focus, techniques for visualization, project management, DMAIC.
- Quick-win techniques: Gemba Analysis, Waste Walking, 5S.
- Data-based process analysis: process mapping, measurement system analysis, root cause analysis.
- Data-based process monitoring & validation: process stability, process capability.
- Process improvement: flow and pull, Poka-Yoke, controlling processes, lean metrics.
- Project leadership: risk management, implementation planning, change management.
- Team-based solution finding: techniques for creativity and innovation, solution selection.
- Sustainable implementation: standard work, shopfloor management, Kaizen, PDCA, continuous improvement.
- From project to daily business: statistical process control, roles and responsibilities, project close-out.
- 8 Rounds of Online Pi-Sims Simulation.
For any additional information please contact us.
Can Process Mining Help Businesses Become More Efficient?
To improve your business, you need to make faster, more informed...
What’s holding organizations back from using Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is gradually changing the future of human evolution...
Business Excellence Pills: Critical to Quality Tree
“Quality is more than a promise, it’s genuine performance” - Ron...
5S – Workplace management methodology
5S methodology is a useful tool to organize the workplace with...
How can digital enable the transition to a more sustainable world
It is well known that Digital Transformation has the potential to...
Pros and challenges of intelligent document processing
Document proliferation continues to be a great challenge that cannot be...
Business Excellence Pills: Pareto Chart
“Are you struggling in identifying where to focus your effort to...
How do you measure the way digital transformation can create value?
There is no secret that every company is dealing with digital...
Do we need imagination for business?
People may underestimate the power of imagination for business. Imagination is...
Business Excellence Pills: SIPOC
Want to learn more about Business Excellence? Let's start this column named...
Main barriers to achieve organization’s digital objectives
“What are the main barriers to achieve your organization’s digital objectives?” In...